8:00 AM - 12:00 PM ( Morning tour)
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM ( Afternoon tour)
Motorbikes are the primary transportation in Ho Chi Minh city in particular and Viet Nam in general. The best way to explore the life of the locals is to sit at the back of motorbikes. If you love having new experiences then join with us. Though it is just a 4 hour- tour, we assure that you will have a complete view of life and cultures of people here. Starting at 08:00AM or 1:00 PM, motorbike tour guides will pick you up at your hotels or specific locations. After getting acquainted with each other, we will introduce the tour schedule to you. The first place we visit is the Thich Quang Duc memorial monument in district 3 - this is the place where Thich Quang Duc buried himself to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the South VietNamese Government in 1963. Then we weave around the local wet market to the biggest flower market in the city. Whole salers and retailers for the whole city. The flowers here are mainly supplied from Sa Dec city, Dong Thap province.
Then we will visit from the local wet and humid market to the biggest flower market in the city. The flowers there are mainly supplied from Sa Dec city in Dong Thap province. Stop at a local coffee shop for a cup of coffee, watching the bustling streets while listen to melodious music, you will feel totally relaxful. Then we will visit the Thien Hau Pagoda (Mother of Sea) which was built by the Chinese in 1760 in order to bring their religious beliefs to Viet Nam. The materials of the pagoda were imported from China by boat. Now the pagoda is highly appreciated by the people of China Town- a place of Chinese residents in district 5. We will ride along the aquarium and cross the bridge connecting district 5 and 8. From here, we can have a whole view of the contrast of high-rise buildings and slum area. Next, we will move to District 7, you will feel the fresh air while riding along riverside. This will also be the place for us to have lunch. We continue to get to district 4 to visit the floating market where people live, work and goods on their boats. On the way back to the hotels, we will take you to the culinary alley that has many types of street food of Viet Nam. This is where people migrate from other places to live And that is the end of an adventure. It's time to say goodbye to you. We hope to see you on another occasion.
Do you want to see a different side of Saigon? Let us take you out of District 1 and show you areas that most visitors could not get to see.
Itinerary for morning and afternoon tour:
- 8:00AM or 1:00PM: Pick up time! Your personal English speaking tour guides greet you at hotel or your specified place.
- After that, you can explore history of each famous sites and Vietnamese culture of local places as below.
- Thich Quang Duc statue
- Local market – Vietnamese traditional market
- The oldest apartment area in district 3
- The Biggest Flower market – District 10
- Cambodian market
- China Town – District 5
- Motorbike market
- Animal market – Chicken and bird market
- Chinese traditional medicine market
- Lantern market, Ghost apartment
- Thien Hau temple - approximately 300 years old
- Binh Tay market – The biggest wholesale market
- Floating market – try coconut juice and see how local live in the boat
- The Slum area – See another life of local
- Go to unique island in district 4 - The smallest district, see our local life